Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com.
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
What Will You Do:
- Develop and deploy decentralized applications, smart contracts, protocols, lending applications, trading applications, and more (see https://defipulse.com/defi-list/ for a list of examples)
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations and processes
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot tools and SDKs
- Participate in automated deployment and operations of multiple blockchain networks
- Assist with the integration of existing tools and services
- Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and how the system functions
- 4+ years of full stack web development (APIs, client-facing apps)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast very paced work environment
- Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance space
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science preferred
Please let Ankr know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.