At Hubble you'll be part of the Great Rewrite of the global financial system, and have fun doing so. You'll get to program in Rust, the most loved language for the last 6 years in a row, and think about the composability of programmable money.
You'll dive deep into smart contract paradigms, discuss architectural trade-offs and take ownership of core components. We're writing on-chain and off-chain programs, developing libraries and infrastructure and reshaping the way people thing about smart contracts.
- Write smart contracts, test them to the last decimal, design them in a modular, composable fashion, think about security and scalability
- Learn fast, experiment, advocate new paradigms, technologies or designs.
- Be a team player, take whatever is necessary for the next feature to be released, be it writing a new core component, an exchange integration, a scalability trick or property based tests.
- A few years of hands-on distributed systems, backend development and/or smart contracts. We're flexible as long as you're a fast learner with a key emphasis on productivity. We want fewer people with an outsized impact on the product. What you lack in experience you compensate through hard work.
- You're a nerd, you have an unstoppable passion for blockchain and DeFi, your curiosity and enthusiasm keep you coding until 3am (we're not expecting that!!).
- Humility, team-player, integrity. We're all smart here, distinguish yourself by being kind.
- Fully remote, you can work from a van as long as the rust compiler doesn't turn it into a sauna. You'll need to turn the camera off for our standups.
- Compensation is generous and meritocratic, we want you part of the team for the long haul.
Please let Hubble know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.