Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
Team & Role Summary
The Seller group makes sure that merchants can quickly get Fast checkout up and running, that they can provide timely support to their buyers, and that they have visibility into their business' performance. Each of the Seller teams is cross-functional and responsible for the end-to-end delivery of features related to onboarding, sales monitoring and reporting and buyer support. These teams will also be on the forefront of innovation as we expand into new markets and add new types of sellers.
Through the Seller Dashboard, sellers can manage their apps, organizations, provide access to their teammates, search transactions, and download payout and payment reports. Additionally, this team will provide the interface through which sellers can enable Headless Checkout, dramatically expanding their reach as sellers beyond simply their stores.
As a frontend engineer at Fast, you will build highly-polished user interfaces that make authentication and payments as easy as possible.
- Develop and simplify code across the stack with a focus on frontend utilizing React
- Design and improve the code base with scalable & testable code
- Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and functionality
- Evaluate product launch related use cases from a technical & customer perspective
- Participate in team meetings covering release and build roadmaps and be an active voice in the discussion
- Experience developing using React, Vue or Angular
- Deep experience building websites as part of a technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Have
- Experience with applications that have crossed the threshold of 1M daily active users
- Demonstrated expertise in one aspect of web UI development: accessibility, localization, performance, functional testing, security and PCI compliance.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or payments
Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
- 401k match up to 4%
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)
Please let Fast know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.