Aspiration is the first VC-backed neobank on a mission to be the leading consumer financial services brand and company focused on sustainability and the environment. At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
- Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
- Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
- Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
- Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
- Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Drive improvements to the software development and deployment process of our proprietary applications and services
- Work closely with the engineering, product, infosec and department heads to understand the priorities to create a roadmap to ensure world-class uptime and development environments
- Build CI/CD pipelines with automated verification by utilizing unit tests, integration tests, load tests, and instrumentation
- Provide guidance on platform solutions and best practice to our engineering team and drive efficiency
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience running production infrastructure in AWS
- Experience building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools (CircleCI)
- Understanding and implementation of security policies
- Knowledge of software architectures such as Microservices & Service-Oriented Architecture
- AWS/Google Cloud Fully Versed
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with PostgeSQL or MySQL
- Configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog-friendly office in beautiful Marina del Rey with an in-office gym
- Diverse & inclusive culture
Please let Aspiration know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.