Technology @ StockX:
Our Technology Team is on a mission to build the next generation e-commerce platform for the next generation customer. We build world-class, innovative experiences and products that give our users access to the world’s most-coveted products and unlock economic opportunity by turning reselling into a business for anyone. Our team uses cutting edge technologies that handle massive scale globally. We’re an internet-native, cloud-native company from day 1 - you won’t find legacy technology here. If you’re a curious leader who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
What you'll do
- Research and implement cutting edge technology that can be applied to handle massive scale
- Take responsibility for the performance and uptime of the services owned by the team by collecting metrics, participating in on-call rotations, monitoring production systems, debugging issues as they come up, and responding with a sense of urgency
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Take product requirements and transform them into technical tasks
- Mentor other software engineers to help bolster overall team competency
- Participate and/or conduct in agile ceremonies
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with refactoring frontend monolith into micro frontends is a plus. NextJS and Webpack, a plus.
- Strong professional experience and understanding of the React ecosystem and building complex user interfaces.
- Deep understanding of web development best practices, including performance optimization, internationalization, and localization.
- Experience with influencing organizational wide technical decisions.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers (e.g. Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- You are product focused and collaborate to find the best possible solutions
- Experience with testing strategies and an understanding of when to use each
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
Please let StockX know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.