The Automation Infrastructure Team at Brainly is working on some of the most complex challenges in the ed-tech space: creating safe communities for students around the world. We focus on building the automated solutions that enable Brainly users to safely ask and answer millions of questions every day.
The systems we build are used across all of Brainly, making us one of the most impactful teams at the company. We are currently looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to join our Automation Infrastructure Team and help us build out our Data System Platform. Focused on creating IaaC, service catalog modules and supporting green field project for data system.
What Will You Do:
- Collaborates with team members and stakeholders to identify, architect, develop and deliver solutions.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain systems & services in support of improving them within our platform and company-wide.
- Research new solutions which might help to improve the platform.
- Maintains and updates existing services, technologies, and solutions
- Collaborates with team members and stakeholders to develop processes, policies, and protocols related to data platforms and systems.
- Collaborates with the IT and Product Department to share knowledge and identify opportunities for improvement.
What Will You Need:
- Practical experience and expert knowledge of AWS systems, services, and administration best-practices for stability and functionality
- Proven experience and expert knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with writing code in one of the programming languages (Golang preferred)
- Proven experience and expert knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, Icinga2, Telegraf, ELK, Prometheus
- Proven experience in building and maintaining data systems, including databases, data flows, etc
- Proven experience with load balancing, production web-hosting networking, large data storage
Nice to have:
- Proven experience using Ansible as a provisioning tool
- Practical experience with Go
- Experience with Redshift, Snowflake, AWS Athena
- Practical experience with PostgreSQL
- Passionate about automating workflows
- Ownership of problems/challenges from beginning-to-end
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing project conditions and requirements
- The desire for continuous learning and progression
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders with varying degrees of knowledge regarding technical matters
- Positive attitude and willingness to address challenges and complex problems
- Good understanding of CI and CD pipeline architecture
- Location: remotely from Poland or Spain
- Salary: 21 000 – 25 000 PLN/monthly
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Please let Brainly know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.