At Moov, we’re empowering innovation by helping platforms and creators build payments solutions with ease and speed. We’re building a world-class product that simplifies the process of moving, storing, and accepting money. We believe that every software is becoming a payments company, and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
We’re a 100% remote company with people from more than 16 states, and we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace diversity, creativity, and equal opportunity.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Moov, you’ll build products that align with our company’s vision to make every company a payments company. With plenty of technical challenges and opportunities, you’ll learn as you go, grow the practice area, and help refine our processes to deliver our operational CRM platform. Reporting to our Engineering Manager, you’ll work alongside a team of developers building digital products.
As a member of the engineering team, you’ll:
- Work with technical teams in delivering enterprise grade applications
- Provide operational excellence and support to technical team members
- Support project estimation, planning, and proposal delivery
- Make technical recommendations for infrastructure and platforms to support customer onboarding
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product managers, business development, and company leadership to solve problems and plan for the future
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical challenges
- An understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, to collaborate effectively with teams
- Ability to interpret business and regulatory requirements into integrated solutions for our platform
- The ability to build, contribute to, and run production systems
- The ability to design seemingly simple and creative solutions to complex problems
Technologies we use and teach:
- Webpack, Yarn, Jest
- Go, MySQL
- HTTP2, JSON
- Kafka, events, webhooks
Bonus points if you also have:
- Knowledge of payment gateways using RTP, Card, ACH or other payment rails
- Knowledge of OSS tools and active participation in OSS community
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Generous parental leave
- Competive health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays and sick leave
- Learning stipend and a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Home office stipend
- Ownership in the company via employee stock options
- Culture of people helping people who give first, celebrate wins together, and embrace autonomy, transparency and trust
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team passionate about solving customers’ needs and who love what they do
- Partner with a community of 2000+ developers around the world, helping them focus on possibilities vs payments
$140,000 to $160,000.
Please let Moov know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.