As a Software Developer Intern at Virtualitics, you will join a group of talented developers creating and maintaining a suite of cutting-edge AI-driven, collaborative, data analytics and immersive visualization platforms across multiple devices (Desktop, VR, and web) for Enterprise and Government clients.
- Assist developers and designers working in C#/Unity.
- Develop and document feature prototypes.
- Work closely with other teams including QA to improve and maintain products.
- Experience and working knowledge in a major object-oriented language (C#, C++, Java) in Windows, Mac, or Linux environments (Visual Studio, XCode).
- 1+ years of experience working with Unity, Unreal, or a similar game engine.
- Strong ability and self-motivation to solve challenging problems.
- Working knowledge of Git or similar version control system.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as individually.
- A commitment to writing modular, performant, and well-documented code.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience building VR/AR applications with Oculus (Rift or Quest), Vive, WMR, or Hololens.
- Experience building applications for Android.
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Data Visualization.
- Available to work on site (Pasadena, CA).
Compensation and Benefits
- Stellar hourly rate.
- Opportunity to work at a cutting edge firm.
- Real experience working directly with software engineers writing high-performance and scalable code from scratch.
- Competitive base salary.
- 100% employer paid health benefit premiums (medical, dental, vision).
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Paid Time Off for National Holidays.
- Stock options at sign-on.
- 401k plan.
- Company equipment (Mac/PC and iPhone).
- Potential for Remote work from home.
Please let Virtualitics know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.