What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and implement machine learning models on front end audio tasks to improve audio quality in Zoom’s online meeting (e.g. Noise Suppression, Voice Activity Detection, Speaker Recognition
- Handle large amounts of audio data
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best fit the real-time requirement
- Partner closely with other audio engineers to test and deploy machine learning models
- Research and evaluate algorithms currently used in related applications.
- Developing novel algorithms for audio deep learning projects.
- Design new algorithms to solve new and existing problems.
- Maintain and Improve current audio processing system.
- At least 18 years old, currently enrolled in a four-year academic institution completing a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related STEM field. (Applicants must be graduating between December 2020 and September 2021 or be on track to earn their Bachelors or Masters or Ph.D. prior to the role start date)
- Proficient in C++/C and Python.
- Experience with real-time speech-related model optimization and
- Strong knowledge of real-time audio communication modules, such as NS, AGC, AEC, etc.
- Familiar with libraries for deep learning, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.
- Experience in audio signal processing, such as STFT, Log-Mel frequency, etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- A passion for Zoom’s mission, vision, values, and culture.
Please let Zoom know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.