At FINN we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Frontend Engineering Intern, you will work with us on the development of our app product. Your main area of responsibility will be to help us build new features, maintain existing features and fix some tricky bugs. With your colleagues in our dedicated User Acquisition Engineering team, you’ll always have a partner-in-crime to help you when you get stuck.
- Best software to support business: Together with your team, you ship new features for our applications. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units
- Strive for excellence: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software
- You build it, you run it: You build features with a “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment, and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in Serverless
Skills and Requirements
- Graduated or about to graduate top of your class with a Bachelor degree in business administration, industrial engineering, technical management, computer science, mathematics or similar from a top-tier university.
- Enrolled student at a German university
- Knowledge of Typescript is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of React or React Native.
- Understanding of web protocols like HTTP.
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and FINN's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
What We Offer
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary: 2.800€ per month
- A great, modern office in the middle of Munich.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
- You want to drive your own FINN? - Get one with our employee discount program or make use of many more benefits we are offering.
Interested in joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers are looking forward to your application and will get back to you soon.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Please let FINN know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.