We are looking for a Salesforce.com Developer for the GoToMarket(GTM) systems team to build and maintain world-class CRM systems.
The GoToMarket systems team is Stripe’s strategic technology partner providing the business technology and services to enable Stripe to sell, market and support at scale.
- Effectively work autonomously and collaboratively to design and implement both tactical and project related deliverables
- Work closely with program managers and business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic solutions
- Build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Experience supporting Salesforce Partner Relationship Management and Salesforce Communities
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, sales, IT, vendors and international teams
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing Salesforce Partner Relationship Management and Salesforce Communities or similar
- Salesforce Basic and Advanced Certifications (Advanced Administrator certification, Advanced Developer or Platform II certification)
- Experience with data migration, integration techniques, and tools
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Please let Stripe know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.