We are looking for a passionate and independant Senior Software Engineer to help with the development and architecting the bunny.net platform.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding and passion for web technologies and networking to make sure bunny.net is running quickly and reliably at all times. We need someone to plan and implement new systems and also work and improve the existing software stack.
What do we expect?
- Excellent knowledge of .NET Core
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Past experience and enthusiasm in "low level" software development
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Multi-Thread development
- Enthusiasm for developing applications where performance is critical
- Independence and great communication skills needed for remote work
What would make us happy?
- Innovative spirit
- Creativity at problem solving
- Enthusiasm to develop cool new technology
- Experience with Nginx
- Basic knowledge of other programming languages
- Development of complex systems (Edge Storage, DNS Server, Firewall etc.)
- Planning and implementation of new systems
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
- Writing and managing API documentation
- Occasional work with other programming languages
Please let Bunny.net know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.