At FINN we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Software Engineering Intern - Backend, you are working hand in hand with our teams and automate every single aspect of their work. Your main area of responsibility will be to identify, build and maintain automations with a no-code platform. With your entrepreneurial and automation-first mindset, you are developing yourself to an automation evangelist in our company. With your colleagues in our dedicated tech team, you’ll always have a partner in crime to help you when you get stuck.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At FINN you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- Improve day-to-day business activities and processes: You will do so by identifying and solving shortcomings of our tools. Help existing teams to master daily challenges by automating processes and get deep insights into specific departments and the IT landscape.
- Identify, build and maintain automation: You will work on existing and create new automations with the no-code platform Integromat. You will learn how to build simple and robust automations to boost every aspect of our product.
- Implement robust automation: Your job will be to implement robust automation that replaces us as humans. :)
Skills and Requirements
- Graduated or about to graduate top of your class with a Bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial engineering, technical management, computer science, mathematics, or similar from a top-tier university.
- Enrolled student at a German university
- Previous experience in a high-growth startup or another high-performance environment.
- Experience with programming/coding languages like Python, NodeJS, or Java
- Understanding of web protocols like HTTP Previous experience in automation (IFTTT, Zapier, Integromat) is a plus.
- Strong solution-finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- Automation-first mindset.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry.
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and FINN's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
What We Offer
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary: 2.800€ per month
- A great, modern office in the middle of Munich.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
- You want to drive your own FINN? - Get one with our employee discount program or make use of many more benefits we are offering.
Interested in joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Alexander is looking forward to your application and will get back to you soon.
Please let FINN know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.