Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a front-end engineer to join our engineering team to build the next generation Blockchain Explorer and related Data Products. This is an opportunity to develop one of the most popular and visited websites in the crypto ecosystem. In this role you will be responsible for delivering the user interface to power future block explorers market data products, and innovative visualizations.
Our engineering teams are involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution and shipping. As a senior software engineer you should lead by example - driving the technical discussions, influencing the approach and making a positive impact on the team's development by advocating the best engineering practices.
What You Will Do
- Build beautiful user interfaces across our exciting product portfolio.
- Develop innovative visualizations of the crypto ecosystem
- Work closely with our designers through to implementation to best serve the needs of current a future customers.
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the cryptocurrency space.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
What You Will Need
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Experience building innovative data visualizations
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. That being said, you can expect to work with ES6, Styled Components, and React/Redux.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Compensation & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited learning policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favourite GIF
Please let Blockchain.com know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.