If you are a self-motivated individual with an exceptional level of attention-to-detail…then APPLY NOW!
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Strong experience in Vue.js frontend development.
- Support teams by managing code dependencies, optimizing the build process and streamlining task automation from development to production.
- Attend team knowledge shares and have the opportunity to present topics to increase the team knowledge.
- Work on projects where you can leverage your strengths, and level up in your areas for growth.
- Experience optimizing web performance(i.e. network, cpu).
- Experience using Google Page Speed Insights to evaluate and improve website performance.
- Familiarity with Sass, BEM and Bootstrap.
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Experience developing projects across all screen sizes and modern browsers.
- Strong knowledge of developingresponsive websites and web applications.
- Exceptional level of attention-to-detail and the ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces.
- Expert in with Vue.js
- Experience with CCPA and GDPR
- Experience with WCAG 2.x Accessibility and WAI-ARIA
- Experience with Visual Studio and background in .NET
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Please let Cie know you found this position on Remotely We Code as a way to support us.